Wrongful Death Claims
A wrongful death claim can be brought when someone dies due to another person's negligence or breach of duty. This type of personal injury claim is different from other forms because it includes compensation for the family members who have lost a loved one.
- A disabled child killed at home or in school.
- A car accident that leads to the death of a passenger or another road user.
- A workplace accident that kills workers.
- Death in a car, bus, motorcycle, or bicycle crash.
As such, wrongful death claims can be complex and require much attention to detail when making a claim.
We will take over your case from the outset and find out what happened so we can establish if any party is guilty of negligence. This involves carrying out our thorough investigation, which includes taking witness statements and examining any evidence carefully. If this shows that someone else is to blame for your loss, we will negotiate with the at-fault party or their insurance company, so you receive the maximum amount in compensation payments.
For a serious injury that resulted in wrongful death, we will help you get compensation for:
Loss of earnings (past and future).
- Medical costs.
- Funeral costs.
- Any damage caused to property or land, including loss of use.
- Pain and suffering on behalf of the deceased's spouse/partner, children, parents, siblings, etc. This includes any psychological suffering they may be experiencing thanks to the loss of their loved one.
Wrongful death claims can be complicated, but our solicitors are here to make sure you get everything you're entitled to after a fatal accident or incident occurred through no fault of your own.